Sandy Maudlin http://www.sandymaudlin.blogspot.com/ tagged me this time. Here are 5 more things about me that you probably don't know:
1. I am the oldest of 5 children and was born while my dad was in the army waiting for things to wind down at the end of WWII.
2. I spent 12 years in Catholic school.
3. My first job was as a dictaphone typist for the U.S. Civil Service Commission. If you were investigated for a job in any government agency between 1962 and 1965 I may have typed up the results of your investigation.
4. I have three grown children and will soon be a grandmother of 10 - yes ten!!!
5. My happiest memories from childhood involve being with my family at the beach - usually Jones Beach on Long Island, NY. I can still smell the salt water, feel the sand between my toes, and I loved jumping off the wall at the far end of the beach.
The people I will tag this time are:
http://www.ginahallstudios.blogspot.com/ - Gina is in the process of painting a bazillion dog portraits for Christmas gifts but I hope she will have time to respond.
http://www.maineart.blogspot.com/ - I've loved Laura's work ever since I found her on Ebay a number of years ago. She paints watercolors and oils of Maine - one of my favorite places.
http://www.watercolorist.blogspot.com/ - you may have seen Jane Freeman's work in the Splash books. She has recently published an instructional book of her own through North Light, and is working on an amazing painting of glass crystal and peppers. Hope you have time to play too, Janie.
http://www.onewingoriginalwatercolors.blogspot.com - Tracy just started her blog a few days ago, so I'm pretty sure she hasn't been tagged yet.
http://stopanddrawtheroses.blogspot.com/ - I met Stacy (Fireman's Kid) while participating in the Drawing 101 class on WetCanvas.
If anyone is interested, check the archives for my May post, or just scroll down a little ways, and you can see the stuff I posted and the people I tagged last time.